Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Loveliest Love letter for you


In high school, we had gang named ‘Five Friends.’ It was named ‘five friends’ because we were five in number. One day, we decided to write love-letter to a newcomer girl in our class. We all had crush on her. So, we agreed to try our luck and decided to send her letter. We were not supposed to show our letter to one another. So, I wrote letter in simple meaning clearing stating why I loved her.


Dear Momo,

You know mushroom has one leg, hen has two legs,I have three legs, cow has four legs and donkey has five legs. I know you don’t like normal human being with two legs as horse doesn’t like normal animals with four legs, and that is reason why I write to you. As you will be expecting, my third leg is handicapped but it does its duty very well. I hope, you will like extra-ordinarily handicapped guy like me. If you do love handicapped person like me, feel free to reply withouthesitation.



None of us got her reply of acceptance . Still my friends were jealous of me because girl always blushed when she came across me. Friends considered blushes as sign of teenage love. So, I also hid real reason of her blushing to elevate my self-importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment