Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why I am not afraid of Death

Well, some of you may not believe me if I say I am not gonna die because not even Mr. Buddha survived the Meme Death. But I must tell you one thing about after dying; Meme Death has nothing to do with me after I am dead. The only thing I have to worry about is Grand dad Chogyal Gyelpo and his retinue of animal headed comical figures headed by furious joker called DeNagchung and Helpless priest called Lha Karpo.

Frankly, I am not afraid of De Nagchung (Black Demon) and his helpers just like I have never feared Grand dad Chogyal Gyelpo himself. I have heard about Chogyal Gyelpo since I was child.My grandparents had heard about it since they were children. Sure Chogyal Gyelpo enjoyed long life but I am sure he is too old to live for me to die. I have made my mind that I will die only after Chogyal Gyelpo’s death, so that I don’t have to squat infront of him. I don’t want him to passed judgement while I squat infront of him. I will tell to his face that this is twenty first century and he ought to give me chair to sit.

Incase I have to die before demise of Chogyal Gyelpo, I will go with elaborate preparation. I have heard DeNgchung was injured in soccer match between heaven and hell . So I will go when he was in hospital treating his injury. As for other deities led by Raksha Lango, I have to bribe them.

I know Raksha(ox head deity) will hungry and tired since it has to pass judgement to many sentient beings everyday. I will take bunch of sweet grass for his refreshment.For Phagdong ( pig-head), I will give him human shit. For Monkey, I will give bananas and so on. Only deity I am afraid of is Jachung(Garuda) as I don’t know what does it eats.

Still then, with youth at my advantage, I am sure I have lots of time to research on Shinjay Legoen( workforce of Chogyal Gyelpo), so that I can bribe them without letting them know that they are being bribed by my soul. Besides I am sure, my film studies(cheating studies) will help me lot.

…Please if you are afraid of after dead state, please contact me for deception training…hehehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Wai, Is KN Sharma, RP singh and Ngawang Drakpa still in Mongar High School? if u happen to meet give my respect. they are my teachers.

    ReplyDelete